Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Spanking Story: Morgan and Adam: El Nino (M/F)

Here is another M/F story for you. And an Alex (M/m) story is in the 'setting the plot' stage right now.


Morgan and Adam:

EL NINO

Copyright: Kayley Blue

Shivering with cold and fear, Morgan had walked two blocks from El Nino, only to realize that she could not find a safe ride home at 3 in the morning. She didn’t dare look behind to see if anybody was following her, but with each step she took her fear grew bigger and bigger, transforming into panic. Following the main avenue to be safe from muggers was not a solution, as she had thought; There were gangs piling up at the corners of the buildings, gangs that whistled after her and proposed nasty things to her, just because she was a woman.

The only smart answer to her troubles, answer which she had arrogantly dismissed five minutes ago, was to call Adam. But exposing a Nokia N96 edition in this neighborhood was as close to getting mugged as one could get. Yet she had no choice. So she prayed and she dialed.

And Adam picked up at the first ring.

“Where the heck are you? I called you five times already.” Pissed and worried he sounded and he had every right to be.

“Forget that now,” she said. “I need you to get me out of here.” She stopped under the yellow light of a street lamp, surveying the road for any suspicious behavior. She was so tensed, she run over and over in her mind a self-defense move in case someone would suddenly materialize with a knife behind her.

She heard Adam suddenly stand up from his couch, and she imagined him already picking out his jeans and trying to put them on with only one free hand.

“Where are you?” – he asked, his voice coming cut as he performed an accelerated ritual of getting dressed.

“I don’t know.”

The commotion at the other end of the line ceased.

“What do you mean, you don’t know? From where am I supposed to pick you up then?”

“I don’t know! I was in El Nino and I started walking home because I was scared to take a cab. I figured I could get out of the neighborhood fast. I can’t.”

“Where is Amanda?”

“They left around one.”

“No police car around to help you get somewhere safe?”

“Haven’t seen any, no. I don’t know what to do…”

“For how long have you been walking?”

“Five minutes…”

“Turn around and go wait for me in front of the club. Is your cell phone charged? You have enough battery to talk until you get there?”

“Yes.”
“Then don’t hang up. Talk to me. If anything suspicious happens, run. But run towards the club and wait for me there, around people. You got that?”

“Yes.”

She heard him grab the keys of the car then the entrance door was slammed shut. She began walking back, her eyes inspecting each hidden corner in her path.

“Adam, I am so scared.”

“It’s gonna be fine. I’m in the car now. I’ll put you on hands-free.” There was a small interruption then his voice came through the microphone, mixed with the purr of the car’s engine. “Are you okay?”

“Yes. Maybe I should run. I’m really scared.”

“Then run.”

Adam had warned her other times: she had no business being in this place. She knew that. Cigarette in her hand and sitting on the curb of the sidewalk, she looked like she had no worry in this world. There were still groups of young people in front of the club, getting ready to leave. But they had come by cars – like Amanda, Jen, and her. The difference was that she was left without a ride. And when had Adam called, she didn’t answer, so he wouldn’t offer to come pick her up; so he wouldn’t know she had lied to him. And look at the irony of things: now she needed him. She inhaled another doze of smoke. The alcohol was still in her veins, but mostly in her head.

“Let’s go,” a voice startled her and she saw Adam standing tall besides her, car keys in his hand.

“I didn’t see you coming,” she said, slowly picking herself up and taking a last puff from her cigarette. She felt Adam’s eyes examining her face.

“You’re drunk.”

“Dizzy,” she corrected. “I sobered up after this experience.”

He didn’t reply, just began walking back to the car. She slid in the Ford next to him, without a word, and fastened her seat belt. The headlights were on, then the engine started, and in the familiar tangerine scent of the air sanitizer, Morgan began to relax.

Adam rolled up his shirt’s sleeves – the one he wore at work today and gave her a tired look. His ruffled hair ran into his dark eyes. “What the heck was all this about?”

“I’m sorry,” she said, playing with her tongue the ring piercing her lower lip. “I didn’t know it would be dangerous.”

“If I hadn’t told you a million times…”

“But I didn’t know!”

“The idea was that you weren’t supposed to find out. You were supposed to trust me when I told you it wasn’t safe.”

Morgan shrugged. “Now I know.”

“And you lied to me.”

“I had to. You wouldn’t let me go if you knew where I was going.”

“Of course I wouldn’t! I’ve been trying to reach you on the cell phone since twelve. You didn’t even bother to answer.”

Morgan sighed and sunk into her seat.

“I already said I was sorry. I was having a good time, right?”

“And I was dead worried at home.”

“You didn’t have to be.”

“It seems like I had my reasons to be. Obviously you cannot be trusted.”

“That’s crap.”

“We’ll talk about it tomorrow morning, Morgan, when you’re awake, don’t worry.”

The line seemed to cut her nagging mood. She stared stubbornly at the silent neighborhood as they stopped at the red light. They had reached James Carter Avenue and she could recognize the grand architecture of the buildings, even though she hadn’t seen this place before. She mused over his words.

“What do you mean,” she asked, without turning to look at him.

“You know exactly what I mean.”

“Maybe I don’t…” – she mumbled quietly.

It had started to rain. Big heavy drops splashed on the wind screen. Adam operated the wipers. She followed their hypnotic move as they gathered rivulets of rain in small ponds at the bottom of the windscreen.

Adam turned on the mp3 player and the car was filled with the heavy Japanese rock of the CD she had played in the car two days ago, on her way to work. The light turned green again, and he accelerated again into the dark.

“I mean you’re gonna get the spanking of your life for this,” he said suddenly, bringing the car into the fourth gear.

“That’s crap,” and as she said that she wondered why she hadn’t kept quiet.

The car suddenly halted. She tried to vanish in her seat. He wasn’t supposed to react like that – after all, she had only fed him a conversational line. It wasn’t a big deal. Adam’s raised eyebrows and his stern serious eyes fixed on her profile were telling though a different story.

“Care to repeat that, please?” – he invited.

She shook her head “no”.

“Do you think that after tonight I would have any trouble pulling you out of the car and spanking you? You think that just because you are in the middle of the street and not at home, you are invulnerable?”

“I’m sorry.”

“You’ll probably be sorry sooner than you can imagine. Since you’re already up and with an attitude, we might as well stay up till morning and deal with it when we get home.”

She opened her mouth to say something, but he shushed her. “I don’t want to hear another word. I’ve heard enough already,” he said, turning back to his driving.

The narrow street they were speeding on opened to an avenue again. The red McDonalds drive-in sign met her eyes - a spot of color between the dark buildings - a reminder that her lips were dry and she was thirsty. She sighed. If only they could stop by for a double cheeseburger and an extra large bag of potato wedges and a monstrous Cola Light. A quick look in his direction told her that bringing up the subject was a dangerous idea. Besides, they were almost home, and Adam seemed to get more determined and more awake as they got closer. She knew the whole story was eating him inside and that silence was her enemy. But saying something wrong might tick him off more.

“Such recklessness,” he finally said, unable to cope with the silence around him and the mad voices in his head. “You do many stupid things but this beats them all.”

“It was Amanda’s fault. She said it wasn’t dangerous.”

“Is she responsible for you or am I responsible for you, Morgan?”

“I am responsible for me.”

“No, you are not. You are reckless, just like I said. I don’t know in which reality you have moved lately, but I’ll bring you back to earth. And that’s a promise I intend to keep.”

“Adam…”

“Get out of the car,” he said, as he parked the Ford Focus in front of their house.

She knew that tone. She felt sick.

“Please… I already said I was sorry…”

“Out of the car, Morgan. Now.”

She hid deeper in her seat. He got out, went around the car, and opened her door. He leaned over her and unfastened her seat belt.

“Adam, this is not fair …”

His fingers wrapped around her arm and pulled her out. His right hand landed noisily on her Levi’s.

“Don’t, please…”

“You don’t argue with me, you hear me? You do as you’re told. I had enough of this attitude.” He planted a few more meaningful swats on her butt and sent her towards the door with an extra one, to get her thinking.

As she waited for him in front of the locked door, watching him lock the car and search for the house keys, millions of excuses run through her head. And she pushed them away, one by one, as none would help her tonight. Only God could, and God didn’t care if her butt would be purple by morning.

Pushing the door open, he nudged her in. Unlike other times, she bent down to unlace her sneakers, to steal some time. Behind her, Adam kicked off his own shoes, threw the car keys on the glass coffee table, and went upstairs, taking two stairs at a time.

Morgan watched him until his silhouette disappeared behind the corner upstairs, then, thirst being stronger than the creepy paralyzing feeling in her legs, she went for a bottle of water from the fridge. She couldn’t think straight. And all she wanted right now was to collapse on the bed, couch, or even floor, and sleep. She could sleep till tomorrow evening without budging in her sleep – she knew she could.

The bubbly water refreshed her mouth and senses.

She heard Adam’s giant footsteps, fast, furious, covering the distance from upstairs to the living room in less than three seconds. Then, again, he was behind her, and his iron grip was on her arm as he twisted her around. Gracefully, he took the empty bottle from her hand, placed it on the counter, and forced her torso onto the white kitchen table.

She caught the glimpse of the wooden hairbrush and her voice cracked.

“Not the hairbrush. I hate the hairbrush… Pleaseee…”

His hands reached in front of her, unbuttoned her low-cut jeans and pulled them to her knees, with an artful move. The underwear joined them.

She tried to move, but his palm, firmly pressed on her back, glued her cheek to the table.

“Keep your hands flat on the table, Morgan,” he warned, when she tried to reach back to cover her butt.

“Adam-“

“This is the last time you lie to me,” he said. The hairbrush landed noisily. The pain was abrupt, concentrated in one spot. Then it began spreading, helped by another hard swat on the other cheek.

“El Nino?” Three cracks; three howls of pain. He stopped to lecture, watching a multitude of expressions dance on her face. “You ignore my warnings and go to the most dangerous neighborhood. You refuse the ride home when Amanda leaves and you don’t answer my calls. Are you trying to kill yourself?”

“No.”

The hairbrush came down again, turning her white skin to red.

“I just want to know what the heck goes through your mind when you act like this?”

More hard swats and no chance to articulate words, only vocalize pain. Her knuckles turned as white as the edge of the table when she gripped it.

“What do you do from now on when I tell you not to go somewhere, Morgan?”

“I don’t go,” the prompt answer came from behind gritted teeth.

“Damn straight you don’t.”

He went on assaulting her cheeks until she dissolved into tears and her apologies lost coherence.

“Stand up,” he said, removing his hand from her back. She pushed herself up gingerly, legs frozen from the uncomfortable position, butt burning with searing pain.

“Do I have to do this again, Morgan? Because if I have to, this will seem like a walk in the park compared to next time.”

She choked a “no”, and reached out for him. She had gotten over the shock of pain and was acknowledging the aftershock of the panic attack she’d experienced tonight. He wrapped his arms around her.

“Don’t do this to me again, you hear me? Ever. Do you know how scared I was? How would you feel if it was I the one doing this to you?”

“I’m sorry. I swear it won’t happen again. I don’t know what I was thinking.”

He kissed her forehead.

“Let’s get you washed and let’s go to bed.”

She stepped back, allowing him to pull up her panties and jeans.

“I was so scared,” she went on sobbing hard, unable to stop herself.

“I know, sweety. But it’s ok now.”

He stood up again, and hugged her head to his chest. “You’re safe now. It’s ok.”

The daylights were already breaking outside when she could finally stop her sobbing.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Kayley, nice story, you do have a talent for this.
I'm glad that you are writing again.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.

Anonymous said...

WOW!

Excellent. That could have been me. You set the scene well. I genuinely had that awful butterfly feeling in my tummy when she was in the car and safe, knowing that youre in big trouble.

Well done, writing to be proud of.

Latty

Eric G. said...

I've had ideas for stories very similar to this scenario. I guess we think alike. :) It's very cool to read your take on it. You wrote it better than I could.

Hugs,
Eric