Sunday, November 18, 2007

Spanking Story: Good Intentions (M/f, based on RL)

Let me give you some background first. This was my first M/f story (and the only one really) ever written. SamPast kind of convinced me to try. It was good, because it let some of the deamons out.

The story is based on a real life event, which happened when I was 8. Everything is exactly as I wrote it, only that I did not get a spanking for what I did. I was grounded by Mom. One year later, my Mom transfered me to another school, where I loved to go. It was an even better class (in terms of overall performances of pupils and performances). And I did even better than in my first one. Our teacher was the greatest teacher I've known. I had her only for one year, since starting the 5th grade (11yo) you get qualified teachers for each one of the classes you take.

-------------------------

Copyright: SK, nov. 2001
M/f, nc, belt


Disclaimer: You know the rules and I am not gonna repeat
myself here. I hate writing disclaimers! +18 will do the
trick.


----------------------------------------------------------------------


"Good Intentions"


Jasmin was always the kind of girl who could get your
attention: always a broad smile on her face, a sparkle in her
eyes, her small and snub nose always wrinkling. She was the one
making the rules in the games, the one everyone would listen to,
even if her group of friends was formed of boys. No one has
ever tried to ridicule her or play pranks on her. She was the
number one girl in her class and she knew it. Until today.


On her way home, the smile had disappeared. Her teacher,
suddenly didn't like her face anymore and blew her an F.
And a 'black dot'. And for what? For a stupid mistake, the first
one she has made in two years. She was only 8, but she knew what
unfair meant. And this *was* unfair.


Last night, before going to bed, she prepared the books
that were to be carried to school with her. Unfortunetely, she
forgot about the Maths book somehow. And she payed a triple price
comparing to others who have done the same mistake before. An F.
No one has ever got an F in that class for forgetting things.
It was so unreal!


She didn't want to disappoint her Daddy. He was used only
to "A"s. What would he say now, about her getting an F? How would
she explain this to him? Oh, he would be so disappointed!


It was barely one in the afternoon when she reached her
home. Three hours left till her Daddy would come. And then what?
She couldn't tell him, he wouldn't believe her!


With shaky moves, she sat herself at the table and
dragged the small report card out of her schoolbag. A brilliant
idea crossed her mind. Since she was very good at immitating
her Dad's signiture, she concluded that the time to put this
in practice, for a 'noble cause', has come.


Without even blinking, she grabbed her pen and basically
'drew' his name next to the grade. There! All she had
to do now, was take the report card to the teacher and show her
that the grade has been signed.


It was only 1,30. The rest of the hours were spent
making plans about the lie that was to be told to her Daddy when
he would ask about the report card. And also, she needed a
good place to hide it for the next days. Under the edge of
the carpet, hidden behind the big closet in the living -
that was perfect!


***


From her room she heard the keys turning in the lock.
Then the door being opened and slammed shut. Then her Daddy's
voice calling for her:


"Jas? Are you home?"
Jasmin's heart boomed in her chest. Meeting him was more
difficult than a little girl like her could have imagined.
However,


"Hey Daddy!" she smiled, kissing his cheek.


Daddy had a hard a day - you could read it on his face.
His eyes were darker than usual and his eyebrows formed a little
frown.


"How was your day at school, baby?" He tried to smile,
his eyes locking hers with a weird look. But she didn't suspect
a thing. How could she?


" 'Twas fine, Daddy..." her reply came as usual.
"Nothing interesting going on..."


Jasmin couldn't believe her ears: she lied without even
blushing, face to face with her Daddy, eye to eye. She felt
guilty somehow and scared. There was a brat within herself, but
this was the first time when it came out, in its full splendour.
Yes, she has lied before, but those were small lies. This was a
huge one.


Daddy didn't say a word, just walked by her into the
bathroom to wash his hands.


"You didn't eat, did you?"
Her head shook a 'no', followed by a 'tsk'. "I waited
for you."He nodded again and headed for the kitchen this
time, to retrieve the food from the fridge.


There was an uncommon silence during lunch. And
the little one wasn't in the mood for making conversation
either, like she used to. She didn't have any nice stories
to tell, nothing to brag about. When Jon asked her about the
report card, she blushed furiously. He wasn't watching her,
making himself busy with the dish-washer. Her hands were
clasping together desperately, and she could feel her wet
and perspired palms. She knew she was nervous.


"I don't have it, Daddy" the trembled voice came, very
insecure. "The teacher took them all so she can write
something, but I dunno what... I mean she just took them...
like a week ago and now again... I dunno" The remarks were
made without any concern. Jon only saw her shrugging.


There was a long pause after. Jasmin, pretty sure that
she has made her way out of trouble, was getting ready to ask
him to let her out, play a bit before her homework, but his
sudden interruption didn't allow her to speak her mind.


"That's quite unusual, isn't it, Jasmin?"
Her eyes froze on him. There was a knot in her throat,
and a shiver traveling fast, down her spine.
"I dunno, Daddy..." she mumbled. "Guess so..."


Oh, if only this discussion would come to an end! She
wanted to run out of the room and hide herself in her bedroom,
as fast as possible. She couldn't stand his glare. Did he know
she was guilty? This was so unfair and so frustrating...


She wrinkled her nose. She always did it when she was
nervous. It was a reflex, something she couldn't control.


"You know what's weird, Jas? " he spoke with an amused
but also serious tone. His back rested against the counter.
"It's weird 'cause you see, I met your teacher on the street
today, and she hasn't told me anything about any report cards
being held by her..."


Her eyes flew open and her head rose to stare at him.
She coudln't help the tears that emerged in her eyes. He knew
all along that she's been lying to him, and didn't say a word.
Yes, Jon only wanted to see how far she could go. And now, he
was playing his cards, in a manner which she didn't enjoy one
bit.


"Daddeeeeeeeee...." he heard her whine. The corners of
her mouth were slowly coming down. Stopping herself from
crying was a visible effort.


But he didn't answer her cry, simply went on:
"And she also mentioned something about your Math
book...Quite amazing, eh? " His fingers tapped the counter.
"I mean, you told me a quite different story, haven't you,
Jas?"
Jas couldn't answer. Her lips were sealed and the only
sound she could make was a little whimper.


Once again he ignored her tear stained face. He knew
how to get her, to make her tell the truth on such occasions.
She was so proud and so stubborn, that screaming at her or a
negative approach, would have harmed her mind forever.


"Now, you see... I'm very puzzled, sweetie... From
the two of you, only one can be telling the truth. And I
wonder if that one is you?"


Jasmin couldn't hold it any longer and she broke into
a pitious cry. Her small body started shaking, her sobs choked
her and she didn't have enough hands to wipe the ever-flowing
tears from her eyes.


"Daddy, I'm sorreeeee..." she exploded. She didn't know
why she was crying, but probably she knew she was in trouble.
Big trouble. Besides, she was scared bacause her Daddy wasn't
caring about her cries this time. When she looked at his face,
Jasmin could see only his frown, his seriousness. He was too
stern right now and bareing it was impossible.


"Bring me the report card, Jasmin!" She shook her head
"no". She had forged his signature. She wasn't allowed to. That
was a big mistake. Oh, God, he would be so mad at her now! Ever
worse than before.


"Young lady, don't you make me take out my belt and make
you bring it! I wanna see that report card, right now!"


Desperate moment. Hands shaking with fear,
choking at each word, she'd say: "Oh Daddeeeee... no,
pleaaase...I'm sorry... I won't do it again! I promise!"


That's because she knew what to expect. She had a
feeling that that belt would come out today anyway. She was
crying and begging for forgiveness for what had happened and
for what *will* happen. She wanted him to know she was sorry,
now, since later, after seeing the signature, he wouldn't
listen anymore!


"It's so unfair Daddy!! I didn't deserve the 'F'!
Everyone got only a 'black dot' but I got the F!" she
whimpered, very hurt by her teacher's unfair decision.


" I don't care about the F, Jasmin... I care about you
lying to me. Now stop the fuss and bring me the report card!"


Finally she stood up. If only she could have glued
herself to the chair! She didn't want to do this! She didn't
want him to see. No no no! But she did took him to the hidden
place. She managed to get her small body behind the closet,
in the corner, and retrieve the stupid report card from under
the carpet.


Jon could only watch his daughter with stupour. He was
shocked this time and felt as if the whole blood was
rising to his head. No, he didn't care about the F. He knew it
was unfair. He cared about his daughter lying and hiding things
from him.


When Jasmin offered him the card, more whining came.
Since standing up was an effort now, she hid her face in her
hands and went on crying there, while being on her knees.


"Daddy, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry, Daddeeee... I won't do
it again..."


Jon's eyes laid on the grade.. and then he saw it: the
signature. His signature. For a moment, he didn't have words.
He simply felt the anger taking over him, and keeping that under
control was the hardest task ever.


"You ... forged ... my signature?" Cut words, matching
his fury. His look froze on the sobbing little girl, sittig on
her knees next to him. No pitty in his heart whatsoever, this
time. "You dared to lie to me, hide your report card AND forge
my signature?!"


"Daddeeee... noooo... it was so unfair!" she managed
to let out from between sobs. "It won't happen again... I'm
sorreeee..."


"We'll see to that!" he grumbled, as he set away the
card on the table and his hands went to unsnap his belt.


The noise scared her even more than his voice. She
pleaded again, but she was only repeating herself and the
words were falling anyway on death ears. When he asked her
to stand up, she didn't move, just tried to hide herself closer
to the closet. She wanted to run. She wanted someone to get her
out of trouble. But there was only him and her, as always.
She wondered if, if her Mom had been there, she would have
helped her. But her Mom belonged to the past. It's been only
him and her since she learnt how to walk.


Jon grabbed her arm tightly and yanked her up. She was
too scared to comply, so she kicked back, trying to escape. Of
course, there was no escape, but in her mind, even hiding in the
closet would have provided some delay.


"Stop your kicking right now, young lady! Don't make me
punish you for this too!" he growled. But she wouldn't listen.


Somehow he managed to carry her to the couch. And there,
he sat himself down pulling her in front of him. One hand was
holding the belt, the other one had a good grip of her arm.


"Pull down your pants and panties..."
She shook her head 'no' once more, not being able of
actually pronouncing the word. Jon didn't reply, just started
unbottuning her jeans. Then, ignoring her protests and kicks
and cries, somehow he managed to yank them down to her knees.
And when her panties joined the trousers, he didn't waste any
time in placing her over his lap and locking her legs under his.


"Daddddeeeeeeeee....! Noooo...pleaaase Daddy!! I'm
sorreeeeee! DADDEEE?!" her voice intensified. Her hands were
brought to the small of her back and his hand reached one more
time the belt.


"First let's get rid of this bad attitude of yours!"
he snapped back and rose his arm.


The blow was hard and she screamed from the top of her
lungs. It took her ten strokes to calm down and stop fighting
back. But she did try to wriggle off his lap, she tried to kick
her feet, free her hands, avoid the searing pain.


"Now, young lady..." Jon paused for a bit, listening to
her sobs."Let's take things in cronological order, shall we?
About you lying to me..."And the belt made its way down again,
making Jasmin's cries rise.


"I'm sorreeeeee... Daddeee, no more pleaaaaseee..."
"You knew *lying* WHACK WHACK was wrong... Didn't you?!"
"Yes Daddy, pleaaaseee... I won't do it again. I swear!"
More strokes fell on her already red behind.
"Am I making my point, young lady?"
"Yes Sir, please Daddy!..."
The agony was unbearable. Not the pain itself, but the
humiliation of being spanked. She couldn't stand that! It was
too much for her ego.But when the spank reached the 'hiding the
report-card sin', she didn't care anymore about her proud.


He spanked her for that too. Ten fast strokes against
her flesh. And then the signature... Another ten, but milder ones
this time. He knew she wouldn't do it again. But he didn't want
to let her up without punishing her for that, too.


The moment he sat the belt aside, she didn't move. He
pulled up her panties slowly, and carefully put her on his lap,
kissed her forehead and stroke her hair. Her funny pig tails were
a mess and those cute eyes were all swollen and red.


"Shhhhh...shhhh... my little baby..." he whispered.
One finger pushed her chin up. "Look at me, sweetie..."
She did. She wanted to. She wanted her Daddy's hug and
she felt the need to be pampered and spoilt a bit.
"You know that I love you more than anything else,
don't you, sweetie?"


Wiping her eyes she tried to cover her sobs. She only
nodded.
"But the F *was* unfair, Daddy!"
"I know, sweetie..." he smiled. "That's why I wasn't
mad at you for that, but mad at you for hiding it from me..."


"Yes Daddy..." she cringed. Her little head burried in
his chest. For five minutes no one talked. The light was getting
dim inside the room. It was already evening...


"Okay, baby... How about first you promise me never to
do anything like this again, and then me and you watching
something nice together? And then I will help you with the
homeworks, hm? How does that sound?"


She smiled, the sweetest smile ever.


"I'll always be good, Daddy.. I promise!"


~The END~

12 comments:

Paul said...

Kay, this is is great, if this didn't happen to you I'm very surprised.
The little girl frightened comes over very well.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Kayley said...

I remember I was frightened to death. I was frightened thinking I will get spanked - I never really did but I was always scared that I would - so I know the feeling. I know the panic. I just wish my parents had the... chill..or the attitude that my guy has. I always wished for that but it never happened. My Mom was always screaming and threatening. My Dad... my Dad was the very calm type and god help me if he got pissed. Brrr... Never been spanked by him but I was once too many times on the verge of getting it. Like I said, I was very proud and stubborn adn pushed the limits like an idiot.

Thanks for the feedback Paul. Oh... I was gonna say - when you don't want to comment on something, don't. I don't want you to feel oblidged to comment on every single rambling that comes out of me. Ok? :) I can be delirious at times. :)

Anonymous said...

The threat of a spanking is always scary (I remember~~and, I was never spanked as a child)....

This was so good to read.
You capture the "good intentions," gone wrong, very well.

**I'm glad you didn't get spanked...

...but, the "grounding" was justified.

great story, dear.

xx,Will

Kayley said...

Hiya Will! Wuz up man? KNow any NY radio who mentions spanking? I get to listen to work a bit of radio, with my headphones on... ;)

I'm also glad I didn't get spanked. Yeah.. I guess the grounding was justified. I would still punch my teacher back then if I saw her! hehe ;)

Anonymous said...

You show what desperate measures a child will take because of their fear of adults and their fear of what those adults will do to them if they disappoint them.
This is a good example of how adults are usually the cause of children having to lie and deceive their way out of situations. It's the only resource that is open to them. Rather than a parent punishing a child for lying they should ask themselves why the child felt the need to lie to them in the first place.

Anonymous said...

Loved the story! Well written too, but poor vocabulary interrupted the story for me in spots

Anonymous said...

hi i used to be spanked it really hurt i remember daddy asking me to pull my panties down he used to spank with his hand andslipper paddle hairbrush belt and cane 100 times each

loved your story glad you didn't get spanked

Caitlyn M. said...

OMG how were you not spanked for that?! oh well. i was spanked as a child, maybe not as bad as most children for i was spoiled and i was usuallly crying and screaming before it started, once i tried runingout the front door in my nightgown, that didnt work out too well

Anonymous said...

Hello, I read your new stuff on a regular basis.
Your humoristic style is awesome, keep up the good work!


Also visit my blog post - dental implant costs

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on dental. Regards

my web blog :: Http://doc.coordinadora.Org/

Unknown said...

I got spanked a lot for trying to hide repotcards from my dad.
In our house C's were not accepted.
I mostly remember my dad pulling my underwear down and
spanking me with a belt.But he would
spank me with what was ever avalible hair brush,belt,rular etc...
Man... Memory's...
All who did not get spanked were lucky!

Anonymous said...

My mom was a serious disciplinarian. She always used my dad’s belt to punish us.

After a beating, she would leave it