Monday, November 12, 2007

Meme Again... The Four Things

Found it on a few blogs lately:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. can't mention any; if someone comes on my site and reads these two, they know from the start who I am. Sorry guys...


Four movies I have seen more than once:
1. Maverick
2. The Others
3. What Women Wants
4. Duets

Four places I have lived:
1. Where I grew up
2. Where I went to school
3. Where I went to university
4. Where I got married (now I moved again hehe)

Four Shows that I watch (not necessarily regularly)
1. Merge
2. Location.. location...location...
3. Anything on BBC Prime when I get the chance... everything they have on is fine with me.

Four places I have been:
1. London
2. Vienna
3. Egypt
4. Italy

Four People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Masters Friend #1
2. Masters Friend #2
3. Best friend
4. Does spam mail count? lol

Four of my favorite foods:
...generally speaking I like...
1. chocolate
2. chestnuts
3. pizza
4. ?

Four places I would rather be right now.
1. Abroad
2. In a nice house
3. In the corner, with a spanking on its way
4. My grandparents' house

Four things I am looking forward to this year
1. Getting a new appartment and having more rooms for my pets
2. Getting a promotion
3. Saving animals or convincing people about animal rights
4. Writing my damn book already

Happy times
1. Christmas with my family (never to be the same after both my grandparents passed away but that's life)
2. 'No work today' the kind of day
3. Chatting with Jack

1 comment:

Paul said...

kay, I love it when my friends do meme's, I get to know them better.
Warm hugs,
Paul.