Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Interesting Keywords #2

It's true, I don't have much time to talk about things happening in my life now - however sex and spankings still happen, so I am back with more funny keywords.

bonnies spanking quizzes - Hello? No, sorry, wrong number. But here is Bonnie's number...

And here you can find 'the beginner's guide to spanking':

first thing into becoming a spankee - Getting a spanking.

where to go get a spank - Someone's lap is preferable. Or try advertising yourself online!

hairbrush spanking needed
- 5'3, 150lbs, blond hair, blue eyes. Always available. (Happy you took my advice.)

i'll spank you - An answer always comes! When you least expect it you are saved by the prince with the hairbrush in his hand.

how to position a spankee - Oh, dear, is he also a newbie?

i'm going to give you ten swats with the hairbrush and i want you to ask for them
-
I say it's a good start for you two. A bit cliche, but it might work.

please....not the belt! - You should have bargained before the spanking.

i got spanked with a belt - A natural sequence to the plead before.

got spanked two times in one day it hurt - That's what happens when you are too greedy: hairbrush and belt. That should teach you a lesson!

corner time after he spanks me - Well done, you successfully completed the spankee's trial demo!

spank kayley - Well, I guess someone didn't like my advice on spanking.

8 comments:

Paul said...

Kay,it's always nice to see you posting, means I haven't wasted a click. LOL
Thanks for the chuckles.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Kayley said...

Paul, you know that your comments warm my heart! You are not wasting clicks, trust me! :) Even if I don't post I still know some people will be there looking for my posts. I love to know that some of you do care about what I write. :) So thank you for each and every comment! :) Hugz!

Cain said...

Well. spank*spank!

And, dear one, that's not because of your advice on spanking!

~~umm, I thought I was a "drop-post-and-get-a-life-while-hoping-to-post-but-hoping-for-the-written-word-to-post-while-hoping-to-spank-the-one-who-hasn't-posted kind of person!!~~~ummm...

So, are you going to post about this,

or do you want another little **spank**!!

:)

xx,Cain.

Tiggs said...

Where, oh, where, has my sister brat gone? Wherre, oh, where can she be?????

Kay? I really miss you... Jack???? Are YOU at least there... can you please tell me where kay has gone????

The search parties have all come back empty-handed and have given up the search...

I love you, Kay,
Tiggs

Cain said...

Bottoms Up!

Where are YOU!!!!!

(wink*wink)

xx,cain.~~did you miss me as much as I miss you...did'ja???

Cain said...

I'm not giving up.
If you don't write a post or say good bye, or something soon...

I'm going to keep coming here each day, and do this:

SPANK**

(maybe.)

Anonymous said...

Spank*

told ya so!

Anonymous said...

This is a horrible habit that needs to be stopped by any person who is suffering from acne.
Abrasive is the most different hair removal method among all the
available hair removal methods. They focus on meeting all your demands and ensure that you receive
customized solutions to your needs.

Here is my web page; เครื่องขัดกระดาษทราย