Saturday, September 30, 2006

I Can't Keep My Eyes Open

I swear I can't! My best friend, Jules, called last night around 12am I think. Of course I am was up. And we chatted for a good while and then I used her card to get access to Punished Brats - told ya I was in love with that site. Anyway, she's the best chica in the world! *happy smile*

Then she had to go out - unfortunately - but at least I was left in paradise. So I watched spanking vids until 5am when my Windows Media Player got stuck and I said "enough is enough". My cat, who had already napped next to me until 5, woke up a little later and forced me to stand up from my warm beddy at least like twenty times: either because I was trying to get her back to sleep, or because I fed her something to shut up, or to pick up her scratch post because she had managed to knock it down, to take away the plastic ball that makes a hell lot of noise when she rolls it on the parquet, etc etc. Then I fell asleep again and woke up with her next to me at 11,30am. So maybe I slept enough hours, but when looking in the mirror today, I met this chick with hollow eyes sucked into black sockets and an irritated face from lack of sleep.

I hope I will have time to post some stuff today - some spanky panky stuff, that is - since Ihave thousands of things to do. I start my work this Monday and well, gotta prepare. I'm quite nervous. It's a new career path for me, but you know what's kool? That mostly guys teach this subject and I will be among the few women to do it. Yeah, baby! Catch up with me in a few years and I'll tell you how it went. Anyway, more on the subject, some other time.

No comments: