Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Spanking in Dreams

So has it ever happened to you not to be able to fall asleep because your mind was too full of spanking?

The bad this is - you need to sleep because you have to wake up early and you feel your brain is likely to explode due to too many hot assed thoughts. The good part - you might end up having a blast of a hot dream on spanking.

Usually spanking dreams are just better than the fantasies your calculated mind builds. For once, they are more real.

I had plenty, but the one that stands out involved Jack and Jules, my best friend from US. It was, as usual, set during my University years and it involved me skipping school. The dream was about Jack spanking me and her. The thing is that I didn't feel embarassed or too hot. It was not an erotic dream, but a soothing one.

At the moment my life is chaotic. I need to do thousands of things and I keep running out of time... The classes are too much, then dissertation and projects, and jobs. I feel extremely tired and I don't feel like a spanking would solve anything. I am tired enough not to be able to enjoy a spanking. It's similar to guys getting horny but being unable to have a good erection. This state of mind lasts in between a week or two, depending on external factors. I'm praying I would get some inspiration from somewhere...

The swich in the tree... Well, I couldn't get it. I don't want belts anymore or hairbrushes or hand spankings. I am in the mood for something thin and swishy! One night, on my way to the Mall, I will pass by some willow tree and get a 'gift' for myself and Jack. I need that. :)

To wrap it up, in case you had any extra spicy or cute or interesting dreams that could make my day or the others' day, please share. :)

Oh, and just to let you know, Jack proposed to start shopping for some 'stamps' tonight to mail my butt somewhere, but I said "no". hehe

3 comments:

lessa{D} said...

mmmmmm... a bit like the feeling I have tonite... but since DragonM is coming tomorrow I'll know it be over by then...

sometimes life reminds you that you can't always push limits... that you have to mind yourself... so maybe Jack would be in to some pampering...

and if Jack wants to mail you... he can always send you overhere... you can go to the sauna and be pampered with us ;-)

Tiggs said...

No fair... I wanna go to the sauna, too! *pouting big*

But about that swishy thing? Kay, I've got a great cane I'll send you, gladly... it's a real beauty... bright bratty red and swishy and with a nice comfie black leather handle for Jack's sensitive hand...

PLEEEEASE? I keep offering the damn thin but no one wants it so far... can't imagine why!

Kayley said...

Sauna... I would love having one in my own house! ;)

Tiggs... I would love to have your cane, but keep in mind how much sending that shit costs! ;) But, when you get your hands on some extra greens, I'd be delighted to have it. I'm drooling already! *big hugz!* Luv ya! :)