Thursday, November 15, 2007

Going... Berserk Here

If Jack doesn't spank me really good one of these days, the whole company will know I am into spanking. Spanking thoughts are oozing out through my pores already! And the terrible thing is that my partner is making crazy comments on spanking, without any visible problems. I swear that one day I won't be able to hold it inside anymore! :( I need to yell it out loud!

Guys, has this ever happened to you? Am I mad or something? I feel like calling one of my new friends and just.. confessing. And I know I cannot afford that. I mean... you cannot trust people, you know. *sigh*

I have so many things to worry about in real life right now and spanking is the only thing keeping me... ticking. If only my best friend would call now! If only! *sigh*

1 comment:

Paul said...

Kay, the only thing that I can advise, is ask. Dom/Tops can't read minds. If you really need a spanking, and Jack isn't picking up on you, copy and paste this post and email it to him. It would be so much easier if we could read minds.
I've added another comment to the previous post.
Warm hugs,
Paul.