Sunday, February 24, 2008

Another Entry...

So, I haven't been around lately - kind of have been busy IRL. Good changes are happening here so I have to be around to witness them. ;)

Anyway... Got a call from an old friend today, as Bily Joel says, which got me moving. It's unbelievable how fast a good story can get your wheels spinning again. And it's also unbelievable how fast I can switch - once more - from M/m to M/F. Honestly, after everything I've been reading lately, I was positive that there is no way anything original could bring me back to M/F. M/F was already cliche; M/m was the novelty allowing my brain to fully exploit the spanking kink. I was wrong, but I am quite thrilled that I was happy about another aspect. *weg*

I am honestly hoping that this talented guy will have the guts to share with the rest of us, spankos hungry for quality fiction, his story. It is original in its approach and the style is refreshing. I certainly hope you will also be lucky enough to find out what I am talking about.

For the moment, my mind is... blank. A bit of a writer's block, really - more because I am not in the mood for spanking, not because I am not in the mood to write. I am on the roll with reading, though, which has to be a part of writing. So, all good here, folks. Hope it goes the same for you. :")

1 comment:

Paul said...

Kay, good to hear from you, I'm glad it was R/L keeping you and not illness.
Have you been keeping up with JuJu, her stories are taking off.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Love and warm hugs,
Paul.