Thursday, September 28, 2006

Milk and Chocolate

I don't know what was wrong with me this week, but I bought no less than four milk cartons while I drank three glasses only. It's just like by the time I was in the mood to have milk, I had already forgotten I had in the house. Then I opened a new one and forgot it outside so it went bad by morning, and then I bought one again and forgot it unopened in the bag and went bad again till the next day. For some good time I've had similar problems with milk. I buy one carton everytime and it goes bad everytime, either forgotten in the fridge or opened and forgotten. The only reason I buy this stupid milk is my cereals... and my Nesquick.



And speaking of chocolate... I can devote pages and pages to the forbidden delight. Instead, I'll settle for some pictures. It has nothing to do with spanking, you might say. Do you honestly care about spanking when we speak of chocolate? Go and buy a choco snack!

Truffles...



Liquid chocolate...



Chocolate pudding...



A whole box only for yourself...



Well, have no one to spank you today? Get some chocolate and make yourself happy!

No comments: