Friday, September 22, 2006

The Review

Like I said, today I lost a post. I'll try to recreate. It usually doesn't work. I like being spontaneous and generally, you can't be spontaneous more than once.

Anyway, I wanna quote something from that article.

As it turns out, there are two main types of spanking: sexual or romantic, and
disciplinary.


I know there are people out there who like it sexual/romantic. They are usually a variation that is closer to vanilla, I think, than to spanko. I know real people who prefer their boyfriends to be restrictive or harsh during sex. But hell, from there to being a dedicated spanker, it's a long road. And it's all about being born with it. And since we came to this:

Both [David] Pierson and Wells believe spankos are born, not made. Pierson was
never spanked by his parents but remembers sneaking peeks at Penny Birch novels.
Likewise, Wells would look up the word "spank" in the dictionary and thrill at
books and cartoons that depicted the act.

I honestly believe that I have finished all the materials related to spanking in my house or my gramma's house. Maybe even my neighbor's books, for that matter. I read through any biography searching for what I was interested in. It's good stuff, especially when you have no idea that your kink is actually a sex deviation of some sort. The thing that freaked me out though was Freaud's work on 'spanking'. According to him, all of us, spankos, should go completely nuts in time. When you are young, you believe it. Now I don't anymore. Not after I got to see so many others like me out there. It's all about not being alone.

Another thing I have heard about, came from a guy. He hasn't been into spanking, it seems, until his girlfriend got him into it. Then he started looking for spanking partners. Very funny indeed. And I still think he was born with it, but it was only a matter of time until he would figure it out by himself. Thanks God he had someone to show him the light. hehe

Yeah, this post is really bad compared to the one I wrote this morning, but I'll have to live with it I'm afraid. I am too tired and bored to be original.

No comments: