Wednesday, October 25, 2006

And the Oscar goes to... Kayley

Right! So tomorrow I will try to get a HNT pic and, in the same time, I will try to finish putting together a quiz. No, I'm not gonna tell you what it is about. And it's not easy making one, in case you were wondering.

Also, I got a visit from my Mom today and I doubt I will be around much even tomorrow. After she leaves, I have classes again, and this is how the day passes! hehe

"And the Oscar goes to... Kayley Blue" speech now:

First let me thank Bonnie and AngelBrat for giving me links the other day. Most of the visitors came from there. Maybe one day I can help them just the way they helped me. :) Their sites are a blessing for all the spankos out there! Very interactive and fun content!

Then I wanna thank Dante and Tigger, who keep giving me links! Guys, you know I love you! :)

Next, I'm gonna thank Lessa and Spice, the bratty members of Bratpack, for always caring about my posts.

Master Fitz, Theresa, Eva, Padme, and Adam: I'm so happy you guys have time to read my blog and comment on it. You also know how much I like your blogs - or else I wouldn't have linked to you.

Also thanks to Haron, Mija, and Pablo I am here today. They helped me a lot during my wild days on SSS. Yeah, I know, 99% of you don't know my old nickname on SSS, but that makes it even more fun. hehe

Another great site that sends me lots of readers is Laurent's, Le Journal de la Fessee.

Yesterday I have found a Japanese site, My Innervision, - see my links on the right - that has pretty pictures. If you are interested in reading the contents, you can always use Babel Fish to get a translation, or Google's translation services. I've always had something for Japanese chicks. hehe And their manga, hentai, anime rules!

Now, my latest addition to my site is a map of the world on which visitors can pin their location - down, on the right sidebar. It's supposed to be a Guest Book, but I've never liked the idea of guest books. However, I do think that having a map is kool! :)

That's it for today, unfortunately. No spanking news, nothing too hot to post. Jack suggested a post on schoolgirls and uniforms, so I told him, since he is so interested, he can have a go. He said that he likes schoolgirls, not school uniforms. "What's the difference," I asked. Dante claimed that we both got it wrong: it's he girls in the end, not the outfit or something else. hehe Never mind, thing is, no post on schoolgirls, guys, sorry. Maybe I can give you a picture to have fun with.


Pic found here. Dunno who the owner is. But that is a spankable bottom! hehe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kay~ I really like you and your blog too!!! I don't get around as much as I would like ... my job gets in the way. If I didn't have to work, life would be the best. Oh well at least I have a job that I like very much. Anyhow, it's fun getting to know you and everyone!!!

Theresa said...

Sorry I said I'd get back yesterday and here I am now just catching up. Great post...we all love you spirited little blog!

Hugs
Theresa

lessa{D} said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww kayley... great pic... I love it.. hugsssssssssssssss

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning me. I really like your blog too!!
BIG HUGS
padme

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brat!

Yes, I know: It's been a while!

I'll be saying farewell to "After Paradise," on November 2nd. I'll be throwing a party. Come by After Paradise, and RSVP --at the "Adam's Songs," link.

I'll still be posting @ B-e/z & Moi-Chromo...plus: Adam's Spanking Stories.

Thanks, for your Thanks & a great blog! I'm getting the spanking story ready for Halloween...

Adam~~getting ready to Party & Fly!!

xx,Adam.

Kayley said...

Eva, Theresa, Lessa, Padme, Adam - guys, stop whining about not being able to post. I haven't been able to comment on your sites either, but that doesn't mean that I don't like them! So relax! hehe BIG HUGZ! LUV YA!

Adam - I hope that damn Halloween will happen already! hehe

Anonymous said...

It will...Shout out, to you, @ After Paradise:

adamsays-adam.blogspot.com

A link, that will soon be history!
~~Always, there,
for those who care!

xx, adam.~~See you under the SLIDEshow!!