Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Do You Want to Know What's Coming?

"You have ten more to go," he announces, holding you firmly in position and pinning your hands in the small of your back. "I want you to count them!"
"But I don't need any spanks anymore... I've already learnt my lesson!"
"Now we reinforce it so you won't forget too soon."


Does that sound familiar? Bet it does. So what's with the announcing business: you have ten more with the paddle, one full minute with the brush, another six with the cane to make it twelve? Better to know or better not to know?

Of course, we are pretty much debating it from the brat's point of view, the receiving end.

Personally, I don't like numbers. Of course it would depend on the situation and the game, but generally speaking, numbers limit my anticipation. Five more? Ok. It's bad enough but I can get through them. When you count "four" you know you're already there, you know the punishment is over. It's predictable. And if too predictable, it sometimes ruins the fun.

I'd rather have phrases such as: "I want you to go to your room/to the corner and think about the spanking you will get." Or "Stop? I've barely started", while you have already counted at least twenty.

I like tricky stuff. He pats your bottom, lets you up, you are oh-so-proud-of-yourself for tricking him into spanking you less, then he smiles sweetly at you: "Go fetch my belt." KO.

Okay, maybe I was wrong about the one-minute issue; maybe getting one more minute of a spanking is not that bad, given that you don't know how many smacks he will deliver per minute. Of course, you do know they will all be hard. - Aren't they always? - But the whole point is, why do you like them announced before? Maybe this announcing business has something to do with hard spankings and with 'counting' them as a kink. With forgetting the numbes, forgetting a "Sir', breaking position, and any other situation that can bring you more spanks than anticipated. In any case, when those numbers hit me, that's what I do: I always play. I manage to trick myself into playing, because, you see, I am a brat and taking "six" won't do. I take irrational spankings, not delivered quatities of them. Does it make sense? I don't know, but obviously, I understand what I am saying. lol

Anyway, that's the story of "how many". Want to share some thoughts? I'd be glad to hear them. I like different points of view. The spanking life would be boring in only one shade of red.

Cheers!

6 comments:

Theresa said...

I don't know if I want more or not. I always add more after the limit in Danny and Mayye stories.

I don't care how many, I don't care what position, or what implement! I just want one and now!

Hugs
Theresa

Kayley said...

lol I agree with wanting one now!! *stomps her foot for emphasis* And when we say "now", we mean it! ;)

Hugz,
Kay

Tiggs said...

Yoawsa Kay!

Dante actually asked if I'd read this post already today... he got here WAY before me but is being the perfect gentleman and waiting to commnet until after I have. Uh-oh... and he was holding those darn handcuffs and jingling them happily right afterward, too... double uh-oh.

But he's right... yes, this post could easily have been written just for me. Too much to answer in a mere comment, even for me. So, rather than dig myself in deeper here now (especially since I KNWO he will be reading this), I'll withhold my own opinion on this until I get time to write a post inspired by my very favoritest online cyber-best freind brat!!!

GREAT POST!!!!!!!

Lovenhugs,
Tiggr

Kayley said...

Oh Tigger! *big hugs to the bouncy girl!!* You *really* made me laugh here... alone... like an idiot. lol Too bad Jack is not here to ask me why I'm laughing! ;)~

I can't wait to hear about the handcuffs, girl! And speaking of knowing what's coming... Dante is so funny! That's what I was talking about in my post, you guys! YAY!! Go for it! Go break a butt Dante! lol

HUGZ and love!!

Dante d'Amore said...

What do you mean I'm funny? What do you mean ...you mean the way I talk? What? Funny how? What's funny about it?
You mean ... let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me ... I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Dante d’Amore
Does the Italian name bring anything to mind? Just call me a “good fella.”)

Kayley said...

hehe *That* was freakin' funny, good fella! ;)

Hugs
Kay