Monday, October 30, 2006

Friday Spanking

Sometimes it's just better to tell the story when it happens. Why? So you don't forget the details, obviously. So you can write it when you still feel hot about it.

What happened on Friday was funny. When I put on the schoolgirl uniform, to take the pictures, I had nothing on my mind, except for the pics, like I said. But after I checked them on my computer, Jack started turning off half of the lights in the house and covering the windows. Now, if Jack does that, you know what's coming...

"Stand up. I'm gonna give you a massage and I'm gonna f*ck you."
As easy as this. I tried to tell him that I wasn't in the mood for sex, but I can never refuse a massage. I walked to the bed, and he asked me to bend over and place my hands on the bed. Why would I need this to get a massage? Something was fishy, but, spanking already on my mind, I complied. I was hoping for a spanking, but not believing it would happen.

Then he faught with my skirt for a while, finally pulled it up, and started smacking my bottom. He doesn't know what a warm-up is, trust me. Spankings start with raining blasts around here. I tried to cover right away, but he managed to get me in the headspace extremely fast. He actually persuased me that covering my butt is not in my best interest after all, even if I though otherwise, and that giving me extra hard slaps doesn't bother him. He proved his point after seeing my hand leave the bed a few times. In less than a minute, I was an obidient girl. "Yes, Sir" came out of my mouth more often than necessary. I said it when he didn't ask anything, when he simply lectured me. He said my spanking was overdue.

My panties came down. I was again wearing some thin stupid stuff - I am so dumb! He slapped some more, making me turn left and right, but my hands never left the bed. Then I heard the swish, and he belt came out of his pants' loops. I got ten hard ones. He counted them and had to repeat a couple of strokes, because I was jumping forwards a bit too much - even if after each stroke, I was bringing my butt back for another stroke.

He explained to me calmly that he wasn't interested in my butt being out of reach, but being presented for his belt in the correct position. He adjusted my position: "This is what I want. Not there, not here, but right *here*. Do you understand?" "Yes, Sir." "Besides, why do you tense? You said the belt doesn't hurt, right?" "Yes... but this is different!" Of course it was. I thought it wouldn't hurt... as usual, I was wrong! But ten finished.

And he went to get the hairbrush. That thing stings! He covered my bum all around with it. He loves catching both cheeks with one hit. He said that. I witnessed it.

When the spanking was done and I was sore, he went for sex. He was damn hard! And he says sppanking is not his thing? For God's sake! If it's not his thing, why was his gun so fucking loaded? So, fingered, fucked, orgasms, oral sex, all the crap took place for half an hour. Why not more? We like quickies. hehe We are animals. By the end of it we were both exhausted.

Anyway, Jack is sick today, that is why I couldn't expand my story much. He has high fever - God knows how he caught it - but I hope he will get better soon... I'm fine, for once! hahaha

Anyway, catch ya later people. I need to take care of my baby! :)

4 comments:

Theresa said...

I'm sorry Jack is sick. I hope he gets better soon. And I hope you haven't caught it!

Here are some nursing healing touchies, I am sending to you two!

Hugs
Theresa

Kayley said...

Thank you Theresa!! :) *big hugs* Unfortunately I am in he process of catching it. I feel extremely tired today, for no reason but no high fever so far. Imagine that even my cat got sick! hehe

Anyway, I am sick enough not to go to school! ;)

Hugz,
Kay

Tiggs said...

Damn woman... how did I miss THIS post? You need to start emailing me to be sure I've been by at the RIGHT time... I must have bounced by before you had posted this.

Geez, hot damn, I mean, er, good for you, and him, and I want what you're having, except the sick part... already have that!

Huge bratty hugs and long, slow kisses,
Tiggs

Kayley said...

Thanks girl! Trust me, I did have a great time. But it was a great surprise. ;)

Luv ya! :)